Thursday, July 16, 2015

Tears are my BFF

Tears, anonym of smile... These are indirectly proportionate to each other.. Tears taste salty whereas smile has no taste.. I have never tasted it. Ppl might give adjectives to it but for me it's tasteless. If it is so.. Why do we cray for smiles. Why we need smile, laughter and synonymous in our life.. I and tears have long lasting friendship. Tears just can't stay away from me. Every week it needs to feel my eyes cheeks nose lips my neck m ofcourse my heart.. when a  child is born doc make sure the baby cries not smile. Then why are we scared of tears.. They should be man's best friend.
Back to my relation with tears. Knowingly- unknowingly my best friend I. E.tears come to visit me. I am amazed with all the reasons it gives me. My eyes at times just don't wanna welcome tears but again it gives all the craziest reason to last long. It sometime visits for a day, weeks and at times, months. Crazy it is, loves me more than anyone or anything in this world. I have wondered a lot for this best friend, I mean how should I treat him, with crying smile with crying cry or zombie type. I have no idea at all and why should I have any idea at the first place. We are not programmed that way. Tears are very special e.g: when we hear greatest news we flow tears with the greatest smile or when someone leaves you forever we make sure there is lot of tears coming out to make ourselves believe that we would miss that person in our life.

Tears are not bad, situations make it bad and as humans we must accept the fact, and these tears are gonna be the best friend forever. We should not be scared to accept it but bravely accept it and feel relaxed. Too much of laughter can give you heart attack but too much of tears make you relax and you won’t need sleeping pills at all. I am not kidding.. Imagine we cry every night for 2 hours and then feel tired and go off to sleep. What would these psychologist and psychiatrist go in these world.. Their technique and medication will go in hell; also those companies which produce tones and tones in a year would shut down. Too much of loss, in these world of economy- demand vs supply.

Well, for me Tears are my best friend and I am working hard to accept it as my life time partner. None in this world, can ignore it(Tears).. lets embrace and enjoy the fact we might in future learn the act of crying with sorrow-ness or happiness just with simple act. Hope you guyz shared your comments and what do you think of tears.. would love to hear from you…

Regards

4 comments:

  1. The writing is good but the thoughts are not clear. Keep it simple silly. The feeling is dark and the meaning is lost. But yes good attempt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice different thought and well written to say the least.But don't u think smile although absent taste still keeps a person happy incapacitates him/her of all the stress in their life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice thoughts but confused one. Nice girl keep it up.

    ReplyDelete