Monday, August 17, 2015

Lost in your barbarity


Take my soft hands and tie with string of thorns
Pull my fragile neck and hand it to smiley crone.
Stuck in your fake charm to eternal cave of pain
Trying to unleash my true soul in the red of rain.

Pin me with spike as I am lost in your barbarity
You touched me and fell in black of infirmity.
Thou shall burden your soul in guilt and shame
He is the Master to move you in his planned game.

The innocent canvas of my past was derelict by you
Sometimes, my pink eyes wonder your cruelty in few.
I was torn down by your act of betrayal in all traditions
My heart wrenching in pain to die in ghastly shares of fun.

Abandoned by my own soul, awaiting a turn in Zion
My times in capture are my sins on earth to moan.
Punish me with skin of fire to my worthy bright night
Sacrifice my clear soul on fearful and darkest solo fight.


1 comment: